The personal essay allows you the opportunity to discuss academic or personal qualities which may not be apparent on your official records. The college admission essay will allow you to demonstrate your ability to write thoughtfully and clearly. Below are college admission essay topics from which to choose:
College admission essay topics that you should focus on should provide examples of how you have been successful in your life and how college plays an important role in the plans you have for your future. Consider these good college admission essay topics:
• Describe how your interests and skills match well to the program of study you plan to pursue at the college.
• Describe the vision that you have for yourself in five years and tell how your skills and character will get you there.
• Describe how you have faced distractions and made good choices to be successful in school.
• Tell about your career and professional interests and how attending this particular college will help you to advance in your career plans.
• Tell about your vision of your future and how college fits into that image. Describe what you will do to make the vision happen.
College admissions essay topics
College admission essay topics determine the end result. Of course, you should focus your writing on the college admissions essay topics required by your academic institution. For example, if you are asked to talk about your future plans, you should talk your future plans, not about your community service or any other topic irrelevant to the question.